Thursday, March 27, 2014

Westin Copley Boston Wedding : Katherine & Matt


Every now and then a couple comes along that is just so special I can't help but fall in love with them instantly. It was that way when I met Katherine and Matt. The thing that makes a wedding incredible to photograph isn't the details or how the couple is so beautiful or if there is an extravagant meal.  Those things are great, but at the end of the day it's about witnessing a connection between two people that is just a perfect balance. 

In addition to working with such an amazing couple, I worked with amazing Vendors. A special Thanks to the amazingly talanted team at Summer Wind for sharing their beautiful wedding video with me, to share with all of you. 



Amazing Vendors

Wedding Venue:
Boston Copley Hotel
www.westincopleyplaceboston.com
Wedding Planner and Coordinator:
Shauna Richmond
617-839-9312

Wedding Film:
Summer Wind Wedding Films
www.summerwindweddingfilms.com
Michael, Kathy and Leonard
413-599-0047

DJ:
Craig Harriman
www.whitelabelweddingdjs.com
978-478-8373

Florist:
Madison Floral
Edison Chae
617-523-8500

Wedding Cake:
Icing On The Cake
617-969-1830







Please click on video to view Katherine & Matt's day

1 comment:

  1. Amazing pictures!! You both are looking adorable together. I am eagerly waiting for my wedding day. I will definitely book Boston Wedding venues for my wedding day and will celebrate it with having fun all around.

    ReplyDelete