Friday, October 4, 2013

Matt& Lindsay's Wedding

I recently photographed Matt & Lindsay's engagement session and I  could not wait for their wedding day to arrive! Such a great intimate wedding on a gorgeous lake at their home in Marlboro MA.Matt is such a sports fan, he even had the game on. I think one of my favorite images from the collage is the on collage number 3 bottom photo. Here Lindsay's dad applies lipstick on Lindsay while he sister watches .  Which one if your favorite ?

Here are a few of my favorite images.

Please feel free to contact for Matt & Lindsay's photography log in 
781.645.2199
davidgarciaphotography@yahoo.com





1 comment:

  1. I really like all images… Even both of you look so prominent and choices of these Boston Wedding venues are also good.

    ReplyDelete